Friday, November 6, 2009

stand.

My routine must be broken.
The chains. They must be broken.
My veil....must be torn.
Come back to me my love.
Come back.
Let's rejoice once again for our love we have found.
Let's rejoice over the stars and the truth and the love.
Let's break the continuous cycle that has been going round and round. From generation to generation.
Break my heart, and my bones. Bash the face that once received your gentle kisses.
How,well, must it be said.
Feeling this distance between you and I is something that cannot be shaken.
Pull that close.
DISRESPECT.
FAUX CHAUD .....
dat be the truth muh bruthaaah.
Keeping it locked up ....keeping it locked DOWN.
I would be glad to see the old face staring me in the mirror.
For...then.... she, she had your love.
Now the reflection has changed.
Your reflection has changed.
STOP THE Puppet.

It's ironic....that when you are younger you have better ideas.
My thoughts have been pointless over the past six months or so.
A passiveness high.

Take me.
BREAK ME.
put me back in that place.
I was who I was, for no other reason than, I had to be.
I no longer have to be.
Who Am I Now
God?

No comments:

Post a Comment