Monday, November 16, 2009

sourhitswafflesspikemockingbirdszachmiserableandstunning

We are going to lie. We are going to live in this lie.
If I could continue to let this way of fake poetic life flow then I would escape. But it is time to own up... That there is nothing left. If you could take a step back and see that being as fake as we are is lifeless then you too, would want to escape. I WANT OUT. Out out out, the parking lot.
Scramble out. The innocence ran away with the lust.
The money ran away with the soul.
The trust ran away with the eyes.
THE hallelujah burrowed down.
The key of reasons were flustered when they realized they had no point.
Fake qualities bring us to this point.
if you are awaiting the fresh fresh fresh then you can forget it baby.
I have never made sense. Neither has the world.
Jesus has a pretty picture.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
It's not a fashion magazine.
I can't live in the dark anymore.
I'm coming home to my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment