Friday, May 14, 2010

Make the tags

Finding at this hour is a pure impossibility.
Loss is all that shall claim stake.
Sympathize with his needs.
Call it in.
Deny the fact that you and me are just breaking it in.
Stop sending me.
Whenever I'm done, it's never enough.
Keep pressing me on.
It's never enough.
Repetition that seems like a love should be less complicated.
You're never putting it back together.
We just keep breaking it in.
Don't bother to find it at this hour.
You cannot put it back together.
You will end in this warped state of chaos and mind.
Will anyone ever be able to reconstruct the patter of this mind?
Oh, please my beloved. Your lips are worthy of sweet kisses.
Scratch that. Take it funky. Leave them stunned.
Leave me someone else and let the thoughts flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment