Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dreams, Be dreams.Dream on.

You know it's bad when you wonder if he wishes he could hold her instead.
Looking and longing. Shoot.
Today was a long day.
Amanda came to church with me this morning and was half dead. She looked like she needed to be in the hospital.
After that we went to the Bryde's house...
It took all of us forever to figure out to eat our "MRE"'s or more like ...cook them without burning our hands off ^^
They're pretty much disgusting. But way better than no food at all right?!
Anyway, not going to lie. I'm getting a bit on the nervous side. Erm.
I know it's the right thing. But this trip can confirm so many things for me. And THAT is what makes me nervous.
I feel things slipping right out of my hands....but at the same time I know I need to let them go.....
It's very...very unfortunate.
Shawn prefers not to grow up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment