Thursday, August 25, 2011

Problem

Once in a while it gets so set on being a part of this,
being open and honest.
Without your lies in life things have never been the same.
But I still see you around.
Never been caught, all this hitting the pavement is nothing new.
There's no need for excuses about being honest with yourself.
You're not the same anyway.
I won't beg you to stay, there was no stopping it from the start.
I thought I wouldn't walk away,
however, look at this baby,
I don't care anymore, what you say.
It's not the same. It doesn't matter anyway.
I'll be seeing you around.
It's less than amazing that you walked away.
Stop wasting time getting to the point.
I've nothin left to say so it doesn't matter, stand up with me.
They know we're coming.

When you have something in your mind, you change your mind.
Stop changing your mind.
Bank on something real.
The selfish behavior is eating the flesh of those that bleed the same as you.
Make them see, stand up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment